Home › Agencies ›Departments »
Madison, NJ 07940 (map)
The Administrator and Staff:
- Implement the policies established by the governing body.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Borough and assist department heads with special projects.
- Develop and prepare the budget with Director of Finance.
- Manage purchasing, personnel, insurance and grants.
- Provide assistance to Borough volunteer committees and provide secretarial service to the Mayor.
The Administrator attends Council meetings and performs all functions needed to give the governing body the information and tools needed to formulate policy and effectively operate the Borough.
The Administrator serves on the following Committees:
Community Development Revenue Sharing Committee Alternate Member
Electric Utility Study Committee
Local Emergency Planning Council