Home › Agencies ›Departments »
Madison, NJ 07940 (map)
THE MADISON ELECTRIC DEPARTMENT
For billing inquiries, call the Utility Billing Office at 973-593-3045.
For over 100 years we have been providing SAFETY, SERVICE, AND RELIABILITY.
Our normal hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Our telephone numbers during working hours are:
- Michael J. Piano, Superintendent - 973-593-3090
- James Mattina, Line foreman - 973-593-3091
- Pat Gallagher, Field office - 973-966-7330
The Electric Department is comprised of eight people. Regular duties include:
- Distribution circuits-maintenance and system reinforcement.
- Installation of meters and upgrading of services drops.
- Repairing and replacing defective street lighting.
- Substation maintenance.
- Emergency and storm restoration.
Please direct all billing concerns to our Utility Billing Department