Estimated Water Meter Readings

In the unfortunate event that we're unable to obtain a meter reading, we ask that you kindly turn in your meter readings in one of three ways:

  1. Call Water & Electric at (973) 593-3045;
    • If the office is closed, please leave a message with your name, address, account number and your water meter reading;
  2. Send a picture of your water meter to along with your name, address and account number;
  3. Bring the card left on your knob to the Water & Electric offices at Hartley Dodge Memorial, 50 Kings Road, with the read included

Thank you for your cooperation.