This page is designed to guide you through the Borough's facility reservation process. If you have questions at any point in the process, please contact the director of recreation, Zach Ellis, via email.
The steps one must follow in order to reserve a borough-owned facility are listed below.
Review the Borough of Madison's Recreation Ordinance and policies on facility scheduling and use:
Review the different facilities and determine which you are interested in reserving.
Rental rates are as follows:
- $150 per hour for MRC 1 Turf
- $175 per hour for MRC 2 Turf
- $100 per hour for Dodge Field Grass
- $75 per hour for Bayley Ellard Front
- $60 per hour for Bayley Ellard Back
- $60 per hour for 46/60 and 50/70 baseball fields
- $60 per hour for Delbarton Park
- $40 per hour for Summerhill Park
- $40 per hour for Rosedale Ice Rink Field
- Additional facilities are available. Please inquire for details.
Contact the director Zach Ellis by email to verify availability and costs.
Submit the following items to:
Borough of Madison - Department of Recreation
50 Kings Road
Madison, NJ 07940
Items Required to Complete Reservation
- Completed Facility Use Application (PDF).
- Valid proof of adequate insurance. The endorsement clause on your certificate of insurance must state the following and only the following: The Borough of Madison is hereby designated as an additional named insured hereunder. YOUR COI MUST CONFORM TO THIS FORMAT (CLICK FOR EXAMPLE).
- Check made payable to "Borough of Madison" in the specified amount.
- Check made payable to "Borough of Madison" with "Security Deposit" on the memo line in the amount of 30% of the rental cost. Check will be returned upon incident-free completion of the rental.
- Additional items as requested by the department of recreation (e.g. program-specific waivers, attestation forms, etc.).